What do I need to enroll my child at CES?

Enrollment packets are available at the front office for Kindergarten through 5th Grade. 

All new students need to have the following when being enrolled for the first time.

1. A copy of your child's birth certificate.
2. Social Security Card
3. An up-to-date shots record.
4. A Florida Physical examination.

Kindergarten will need to have all records when enrolled.
Grades 1-5 have 30 days to get this to the data entry clerk.

VPK- Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten Enrollment at CES 

The Voluntary Pre-K enrollment opened January 1st. This is much earlier than normal.  If you have a child that will be 4 on or before Sept. 1, 2016, and want them to attend a VPK program, follow this link https://familyservices.floridaearlylearning.com/

You will receive a confirmation email. Please print the document provided and bring it to the CES office ASAP as the enrollment is first come, first serve, and there are limited spaces.


< BACK <


Important CES News


Skyward Family Access is also available as an app on
your phone's app store.

Check out our Facebook 
for updates and photos!

Department of Education urges
families to just take 20

Click on the image below
to find out more about
the literacy campaign

to help families read
20 minutes a day.

Contact Us





an image
Chiefland Elementary School
1205 NW 4th Ave
Chiefland, FL 32626
Map / Directions

Phone: 352-493-6040
Fax: 352-493-6042
General Contact Form

Office Hours:
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.