Welcome to CES! "The staff, parents and community work together to ensure the success of all students while cultivating their dreams for tomorrow."
Reminder of Dismissal Procedures
· Every student has received their GREEN pick up cards
· Pick up line will begin at 2:30 p.m..
· Pull all the way up to each number slot to pick up your child. CES staff will assist with opening doors and helping smaller children into the right side of your car. Remain in your vehicle.
· Make sure you have the school issued pick up card displayed on the right side of dashboard for staff to see; it is GREEN this year. (Please call or stop by the front office if your child does not have one).
· If the parent or adult picking up does not have a green pick up card they will be asked to park and come in to the front office to check out the student. The parent or adult will be required to show identification and must be on the emergency card. ONLY people named on the emergency card will be allowed to pick up students.
· *If you choose to park and walk to pick up your student, you MUST show your school issued pick up card or show ID to front office staff to get a printed visitor sticker. A staff member will check for one of these before your child is released.
· If your pick-up card has been lost or stolen please call and inform the front office.
The CES staff does everything they can to encourage parents to follow the parking lot rules and maximize the flow of traffic. The staff knows that your time is precious, but the safety of every student is their first priority. Thank you so much for your willingness to help keep ALL our students safe!
2018-2019 Early Release Dates:
Early Release School Day is 8:00-11:45am
August 29th, 2018
September 26th, 2018
October 31st, 2018
November 28th, 2018
December 18th, 19th, 20th
January 30th, 2019
February 27th, 2019
March 20th, 2019
May 29th, 30th, 31st
Cafeteria Menus are now located under "Parents" or click here
Important CES News
Skyward Family Access is also available as an app on
your phone's app store.
Department of Education urges
families to just take 20
Click on the image below
to find out more about
the literacy campaign
to help families read
20 minutes a day.